Rare? I'd say this 1957 Ford ThunderbirdSee a better fricasséed classic? tips@dailyturismo.com
Rare? I'd say this 1957 Ford Thunderbird
Commenting Commandments:
I. Thou Shalt Not write anything your mother would not appreciate reading.
II. Thou Shalt Not post as anonymous unless you are posting from mobile and have technical issues. Use name/url when posting and pick something Urazmus B Jokin, Ben Dover. Sir Edmund Hillary Clint Eastwood...it don't matter. Just pick a nom de plume and stick with it.
III. Honor thy own links by using <a href ="http://www.linkgoeshere"> description of your link </a>
IV. Remember the formatting tricks <i>italics</i> and <b> bold </b>
V. Thou Shalt Not commit spam.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Ran when parked!
ReplyDeleteStance!
ReplyDeletePersonally I like the stock stance and see no reason to lower them like this.
Scot in San Jose
charbroiled chicken
ReplyDeletecould be the ultimate rat rod
Looks like it lost a demolition derby 20 years ago. Should have used the Dodge Dart instead.
ReplyDeletePoor panel gap fit, but I LOVE the patina.
ReplyDeleteThe patina look is so played out. Car-BQ is the new patina.
DeleteA visual aid for "crash & burn"?
ReplyDeleteIsn't that a dead chicken on the steering column? My question would be: did the collision with the chicken cause the accident, or was it a ritual sacrifice trying to bring the car back from the dead?
ReplyDeleteThis is what they mean when they say rotisserie restoration.
DeleteIt is said to be a one fire car. We'd put stock wheels back on it. Wait...what site am I on?
ReplyDeleteThe valve cover is bashed in! How does that even happen?!
ReplyDeleteTOast
ReplyDeleteNice one JBC esq
ReplyDeleteit's the thunderbird that's a firebird
ReplyDeleteshould be in phoenix, right?
very rare external combustion engine
much easier to see the bondo this way
that'll buff right out, eh hunsbloger?
BMW, pay attention. This is "flame surfacing" done right.
ReplyDeleteThis is a smokin' deal.
ReplyDelete