Welcome back to another lively episode of What Am I? -- the only Monday morning game that will get you to forget about the office for a few minutes. Here we have a picture of a car part, and you get to tell us the make/model of that car. Easy...right?What Am I? Comments below.

It looks Italian with American iron crank and opener. It's nothing I found in a half hour. Rats.
ReplyDeleteCustom interior on an older Karmann Ghia?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I found an image that looks very similar, but it's tooo beeeeg.
-Stan
Sorry guys, not a Ghia, & not Italian.
ReplyDeleteIt's a studebaker. Looks like a 53-54 Lowey coupe, but likely a lower price champion model. The higher price Commander had embossed striping below the metal trim line. Could also be the sedan version.
ReplyDeleteHere is the commander door panel. I hope this isn't too big (phrasing) [img]http://www.alpha-omegaclothingco.com/53-55goldentanpanel.jpg[/img]
ReplyDeleteDing, ding, ding -- we have a winner! Greg, great job, this is indeed the door panel from a Studebaker Champion found here on eBay.
Delete[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xkgAAOSw3ydVqpns/s-l500.jpg[/img]
Arm rest or something to throw @ a roadrage Target.... Studebaker was a head of the times Avanti first American with front disc brakes 1963-4
ReplyDelete