
I was just saying to my best friend...okay, that's a lie, I was talking to myself again...anyway, I was just saying the other day that the original 3-door Suburban C10/20 would be a great beast for towing a racecar, but I just wish I could get one with a custom extended pickup bed and 14 wheels. What luck! Find this 1970 GMC Suburban Custom on craigslist located in Alsip, IL. Tip from Matt.See a longer vehicle for sale? tips@dailyturismo.com



That's going to be a pricey drive on toll roads! Price is usually by the axle for trucks.
ReplyDelete[img]http://s29.postimg.org/xhad54rzb/Screen_Shot_2016_02_19_at_1_35_38_pm.png[/img]
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there's baby Kenworths or Freightliners that'd be 2/3 the lengh and a better puller.
ReplyDeleteFrankly, I could easily get a full size sleeper KW or Pete that'd be far shorter, stouter, and better pulling than that thing. Using that 53 foot trailer as a reference, it's gotta be between 35 and 40 feet in length; very few road tractors are that foolishly long. This just bothers me: too long for maneuvering, and the frame is too flimsy for any real work. Plus that thing has to have the mother of all driveshafts.
Deleteyeah, three intermediate U-joints or it whips at 30mph.
DeleteYeah, but the interior...
ReplyDelete[img]http://images.craigslist.org/01111_9dTXcM2kWyI_600x450.jpg[/img]
Love the 5th picture in the CL ad. Symbolic of all your hopes and dreams (not to mention cash) going down the drain!
ReplyDelete