An easy one is the 1952-1978 Saab 95 wagon; it was only available as a 7-passenger oddity. You can find this 1971 on Saabnet for $15,500 or this 1966 Saab 95 offered for $1995 via craigslist.
This isn't a search for minivans, but for wagons, hatchbacks, or sedans, that have room for 7 or more passengers, usually via folding seats in the back.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not a pop-up headlight submission.
2.
3. The contest will end in on Sunday, June 28th, 2015.
4. One submission per generation of car.
5. Each car must be a running/driving car (no clay model prototypes) and at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs).
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.
Ready....Set...Wagon!

All of the 8/9-passenger Ford wagons in that range, I'll settle for the '60-64 Country Sedan:
ReplyDeleteThis one looks to be a 6-passenger but the only difference was the rear load-floor panels:
[img]http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/01/1964FordCountrySquire_01_700.jpg[/img]
All Volvo wagons had a 3rd seat option. The one pictured below is a 1998 V90
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/lAUAAOSwDNdVhyvM/$_57.JPG[/img]
Not the V40 and V50, though.
DeleteMitsubishi Expo
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/nWRcEdt.jpg?1[/img]
Chrysler New Yorker. Here's a 1965 for sale for cheap.
ReplyDelete[img]http://images.craigslist.org/00g0g_dkTVk6P0jRe_600x450.jpg[/img]
Kia Rondo
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/bBsxxiV.jpg[/img]
Dodge Colt Vista (we had one 4WD with a stick)
ReplyDeleteTesla Model S:
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/drive-on/2012/06/25/rearx-wide-community.jpg[/img]
??
Delete[img]ms.pelicanparts.com/uploads18/Hatch_and_wagon_with_pillar_layout1296587663.jpg[/img]
Mercedes E55 AMG Wagon...the bestest mostest dreamcar around.
ReplyDelete[ img ]http://www.dailyturismo.com/2013/12/dto-se7en-passenger-2005-mercedes-benz.html[ /img ]
ReplyDeleteI'll never figure it out
DeleteAchman -- just get rid of the spaces in the [ img ] and [ /img ] portion of your post. And link to an image instead of the html. Right click on an image and select "copy image location" and then right click "paste" into the comment box later. Surround the image URL with the left bracket, img, right bracket things and you are good to go. -Vince
DeleteOr you could pay me to do it for you.
Delete[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DoDAp0MlbHo/UrTi6DsgtsI/AAAAAAAAUEc/xQdHQF5n71U/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
DeleteDangit, CFlo. I got mouths to feed.
DeleteFred's wife left him not long after this picture was taken.
Delete[img]http://i.imgur.com/HEIJfOv.jpg?2[/img]
Camry, the flower of DT.
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/b9aVMP1.jpg[/img]
DeleteCitroen DS Break/Estate/Wagon!
ReplyDeleteApparently the Old's Cool Land Rover Series 1, 2 & 3, short wheelbase 3 door trucks are 7 passenger, though I've had 10 in mine! ;-)
ReplyDeleteRenault 508 RXH
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/YQcfAjB.jpg?1[/img]
der Grosser!
ReplyDelete[img]http://www.kenrockwell.com/mercedes/starfest-2006/images/01/DSC_3625-grosser.jpg[/img]
Lions, tigers and bears, oh my! Pontiac Safari.
ReplyDeleteHow we all felt sitting back there...
Delete[img]http://i.imgur.com/aBu7ZNC.jpg?1[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bUOmbVa.jpg?1[/img]
For the summer, I vote that we get rid of Rule #2. The Twister lately has been deader than a door nail and I'm pretty sure door nails are extremely dead. If we don't, we're going to miss out on wonderful beasties like the Pontiac Stageway Airporter. That would be a downright dirty shame.
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/SfeDIH0.jpg?1[/img]
Do it! Keep posting till your fingers hurt!! -Vince
DeleteBEHOLD: The Volvo 245 Transfer!
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--eKrQSKxy--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1915egvtpjpmgjpg.jpg[/img]
Toyota Venza
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/uwJPT5I.jpg?1[/img]
Chrysler Town and Country
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/oQuZ39G.jpg?1[/img]
Dodge Journey
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/A5JIzc5.jpg?1[/img]
Buick Estate Wagon
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/JCyg4lH.jpg?1[/img]
Dodge Polara
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/bRwiytV.jpg?1[/img]
Ford Country Squire
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/C6JZfJl.jpg[/img]
Saab 95
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/BKppiiJ.jpg?1[/img]
Duh. El Jefe already listed that one. Sorry.
DeleteFord Taurus/Mercury Sable
ReplyDeleteFord Flex
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/YGYGQLR.jpg?1[/img]
DeleteAudi Allroad (Euro)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/gzVnzCp.jpg?1[/img]
Buick Roadmaster...I wish I knew somebody who had one of these...nope, I don't.
ReplyDeletenope, you don't
DeleteActually, I do. I know a couple of people with them. Did you sell yours Kaibeezy?
DeleteToyota Crown (JDM)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/La8zu62.jpg?1[/img]
Chevrolet Impala
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/Hi0PS2o.jpg?1[/img]
Mazda5
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/Gk3DMAU.jpg?1[/img]
Oops. That's only 6 passengers.
DeleteSubaru Legacy Exiga (JDM)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/sj7YFxw.jpg?1[/img]
Nissan Prairie Liberty (JDM)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZtMuGyn.jpg?1[/img]
Toyota Gaia (JDM)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/i91qKqm.jpg?1[/img]
God's gift to mankind...the Ford Transit Connect
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/FMRRfs7.jpg?1[/img]
Mitsubishi Chariot Grandis (JDM)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/XnqeS9k.jpg?1[/img]
Ford C-Max
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/3hne9ND.jpg?1[/img]
Homeboy measured Renault Lodgy with his fingers.
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/ndS7y9H.jpg?1[/img]
Nissan NV 200 (JDM)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/umfOV9P.jpg?1[/img]
AKA Nissan Evalia.
DeleteSuzuki Ertiga
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/0uRer4T.jpg?1[/img]
Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/lS1CMdt.jpg?1[/img]
Honda Mobilio (JDM)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/8wqWk7L.jpg?1[/img]
Peugeot 404
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/HVr0IJD.jpg?1[/img]
Peugeot 504
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/ivc62sY.jpg?1[/img]
Buick Special Deluxe
ReplyDeleteBuick LeSabre Estate
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bl25cOp.jpg[/img]
DeleteCitroen C4 Picasso
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/N45KjoU.jpg[/img]
Citroen Berlingo Multispace
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/zOzuKy6.jpg?1[/img]
Chevrolet Caprice
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/hPTMDfT.jpg?1[/img]
Pontiac 6000
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/uLgsWAD.jpg?2[/img]
Dodge Custom 880...those are some awesome seat belts! I remember driving and riding in cars with vinyl seats and no belts. What a combo on the curves.
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/PJCpjLb.jpg?1[/img]
Since I'm playing this Twister all by myself, this will be my last image posted. Let me know if you'd like to see a picture of the third row of any of the future wagons I post. Who knew there was so little wagon love amongst DTers? Edsel Bermuda...
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/lKnPGm8.jpg?1[/img]
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's a crime not to have the pictures, so here's one last one; Fiat 500L Living (Euro)
ReplyDelete[img]http://i.imgur.com/wjlLpTg.png?1[/img]
Ford Fairlaine
ReplyDeleteFord Torino Squire
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteOldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Dodge Monaco
ReplyDeletePontiac LeMans Safari
ReplyDeletePontiac Parisienne
ReplyDeleteMercury Marquis
ReplyDeletePlymouth Sport Suburban
ReplyDeleteChevrolet Celebrity
ReplyDeleteFord Galaxy 500 Country
ReplyDeleteDodge Coronet
ReplyDeleteChevrolet Chevelle
ReplyDeleteChevrolet Laguna
ReplyDeleteOldsmobile Custom Cruiser
ReplyDeleteChevrolet Biscayne
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Kay Too!!! Where are your pics of both the Taurus (of which we bickered about who gets to ride in the "way back") and the Pilot which my lovely wife now dd's?!?!?
ReplyDeleteYou holdin' man? Did you bring Holden Caufield to the party?
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/athfwiki/images/b/b1/Athf_ep033_04.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140917133945[/img]
I don't like playing with myself, a person could go blind doing that and my eyesight ain't so hot as it is. So I stopped posting pictures and just listed the 7-passenger(ish) wagons that came to mind. For your viewing pleasure and pain...
Delete[img]http://i.imgur.com/a7SKzOM.jpg?3[/img]
I gotta admit, I've actually kicked around buying one of these. My Dad had a new Mercury Sable (sedan) that I thought was utter crap. But they're so very cheap and the 200 hp Duratec has some appeal. Oh, who am I kidding? I'd buy another turbocharged Volvo wagon before I'd buy one of these.
Pilot = not wagon. Arguable I know, but it crossed over into crossover land when they handed this guy the design job:
Delete[img]http://i.imgur.com/jbNb8eF.gif[/img]