
I try to avoid craigslist postings without pictures, because it doesn't make a good story to write about a car without photos...but some of the best deals are from terrible advertisements. Find this 2002 Lincoln Blackwood pickup offered for $5,300 in Cape Coral, FL via craigslist. Tip from Dascpcu.The seller didn't include a picture, so here is a stock image that I found online. The Lincoln Blackwood was introduced in 2002 as a re-badged and upgraded version of Ford's popular F-150 pickup. The Blackwood borrowed the front fenders/grill/headlamp/bumper from a Lincoln Navigator and added some unique parts, including a power tonneau cover and a stainless steel bed liner.
would still buy - still glad i'm unable to prove it
ReplyDeleteAfter just going through my beater truck purchase with my FODT (Friends of Daily Turismo), let me say this about the Blackwood----there's nothing quite so useless as a truck with a bed too nice to use.
ReplyDeleteSome of the best deals I've found on CL have come from the worst ads. A lot of buyers will skip over the ads without pictures or without phone numbers. If I'm looking for something and price is the main factor I have found that these ads will generate the best deals. Especially the ads without a pic or phone number that have been on there for a bit. I like the F150 and therefore the Lincoln truck but I'm gonna stick to the 4 door Frontier for now. It's going to turn 200k this weekend
ReplyDelete