It is Monday morning, time for the best kept secret in internet quizzes -- the What Am I? puzzle. You have to figure what is in the picture, and I'll just be here waiting.What am I? Comments below.
It is Monday morning, time for the best kept secret in internet quizzes -- the What Am I? puzzle. You have to figure what is in the picture, and I'll just be here waiting.
Commenting Commandments:
I. Thou Shalt Not write anything your mother would not appreciate reading.
II. Thou Shalt Not post as anonymous unless you are posting from mobile and have technical issues. Use name/url when posting and pick something Urazmus B Jokin, Ben Dover. Sir Edmund Hillary Clint Eastwood...it don't matter. Just pick a nom de plume and stick with it.
III. Honor thy own links by using <a href ="http://www.linkgoeshere"> description of your link </a>
IV. Remember the formatting tricks <i>italics</i> and <b> bold </b>
V. Thou Shalt Not commit spam.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Maserati 4200
ReplyDeleteDave -- yes, you are correct. Well done. What gave it away?
Delete-Vince
Hey Vince, A friend of mine had a 4200 a few years ago, so it looked familiar to me, and when I saw the "Ma" text for the beginning of "Maserati" in the center of the Tach it was a no brainer at that point... Cheers!
Delete