It is Monday morning, and if you don't solve this What Am I? puzzle in the next few hours, the clowns are gonna eat me. What am I? Comments below.
It is Monday morning, and if you don't solve this What Am I? puzzle in the next few hours, the clowns are gonna eat me.
Commenting Commandments:
I. Thou Shalt Not write anything your mother would not appreciate reading.
II. Thou Shalt Not post as anonymous unless you are posting from mobile and have technical issues. Use name/url when posting and pick something Urazmus B Jokin, Ben Dover. Sir Edmund Hillary Clint Eastwood...it don't matter. Just pick a nom de plume and stick with it.
III. Honor thy own links by using <a href ="http://www.linkgoeshere"> description of your link </a>
IV. Remember the formatting tricks <i>italics</i> and <b> bold </b>
V. Thou Shalt Not commit spam.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
E24?
ReplyDeleteCold.
DeleteI'm thinking late 60's/early 70's Ford.
ReplyDeleteYou are on the right track FTB.
DeleteLooks like my grandparents 1970 Ford LTD.
ReplyDeleteMy Dad took me to Wally World once...
ReplyDeleteCould it be a Wagon Queen Family Truckster
???
;-)
Maverick.
ReplyDeleteYou got it Chuck! This is a '75 Ford Maverick.
Delete76 Opel GT by Buick?
ReplyDeleteHad to ba a Maverick or Comet. Went with the odds...
ReplyDelete