Tip from tipper Cory.
From the seller's ad:
For Sale: My 1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Gold with only 57k miles. 2.5 liter V6 Busso engine runs strong and sounds amazing. Rear wheel drive, 5 speed manual transmission mounted in the rear for a near-perfect 50/50 front-to-rear weight balance. This is a rare and very fun car to drive with an incredibly addictive Italian V6 exhaust note.
The car is currently registered and inspected. I have a clean NYS title in hand. It's a little rough around the edges and the paint is terrible, but it runs and drives 100%.
Some more specifics:
- Brand new Dunlop Direzza DZ102 tires purchased this summer.
- Brand new center exhaust section
- Brand new coolant hoses with recent coolant flush.
- Injectors recently fully rebuilt and tuned by OKInjectors.com
- Many other new parts and recent maintenance - fuel lines, brake "speed bleeders", etc.
- Drive shaft support bearing recently replaced.
- Aftermarket fender flares, side skirts, and spoiler give it an aggressive, slightly "race car" look.
- Minor body rust spots in a few corners. The underside of the car is otherwise pretty clean though.
- No working stereo.
Asking $2500 or best offer. No trades, please.
If you're interested in seeing the car, give me a call or send a text/email and I'll give you the full tour.
Gianni is Daily Turismo's Pacific Northwest correspondent.



Runs and drives 100%...funny.
ReplyDelete$2,500 Alfa, running with gold wheels? sì, certo!
ReplyDeleteI would take this home and do a $10 rattle can paint job on the hood of the Italian flag.
Sean, sorry I had to delete your comment with the embedded image - for some reason it seems to have crashed the site. Here it is again:
Delete[image src="https://i.imgur.com/gtpu3Zl.jpg" width="400px"/]
Oh snap, sorry for crashing the site. Must be all the North Korea porn malware on my computer!
DeletePut the V6 into a RX7. At least It will sound beautiful before it grenades on the Cross Bronx Expressway, unlike the wanker engine.
ReplyDeleteEyetalians Have a bad rap for electrical systems. The wiring looks bone stock on this one.
It would be interesting to see how many lights you get from the ARC.
DeleteThis car made it to that flying rodent website. A day after you guys, no less. I thought this kind of thing wasn't good enough for them anymore. I guess not? Maybe they're trying not to completely alienate guys like me with weird tastes and even weirder budgets?
ReplyDeleteI miss the days when you could pick up a GTV6 for this kind of money. Mostly because I didn't when I had the chance.
haha, Flying Rodent-classic
Delete???
Delete[image src="https://metvcdn.metv.com/k7USj-1453394349-7-battles-h2h_rockysquirrel.jpg" width="240px"/]