I'd like to offer some free DailyTurismo 12-Month wall calendars to DT readers out there in cyberspace, but with a big caveat...I need a photo of your car for the calendar. The plan is to put together a calendar of DT reader's rides...your car! It can be a car you've purchased on DT, found on the side of the road last week, or something you've owned since your 16th birthday -- it really doesn't matter. If you've got a car you'd like to submit for the calendar -- please email 3 to 5 hi-resolution photos to tips@dailyturismo.com along with some basic details about your car. A highly qualified board of experts will select the 12 best cars for the calendar and later we will offer them for sale to anyone interested.
"later we will offer them for sale"
ReplyDeletethe cars?
Cflo could pretty much have an entire calendar to himself!
ReplyDeleteI would contribute, but I am having t get rid of my 1976 AMC Pacer....
ReplyDeleteAnyway you can dig into the archives and make a 365 day pull-off desk calendar? Always wanted one of those.
ReplyDeleteDear God, please make this a reality!
DeleteOkay...right now I am working on a nice 12 month wall calendar...BUT...we could do a 365 day calendar if there is enough interest. Alibaba for $2 each
DeleteOh heck ya, I'm in. Look for my email soon
ReplyDelete