Co-founders Vince and Cflo are back together and welcome in very special guest Lizardo. We talk all the usual tech babble, high heel holes in a headliner, 10 second car review and reveal Vince has truly always been a car geek!Listen to all DT Radio Shows here on this page or click here to listen via podbean.
[shouting]
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS TO MY PAL GIANNI FOR BECOMING A PART OF THE DT STAFF! WOOHOO! PARTY!
[end shouting]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/aLoMCkk.gif[/img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BodXwAYeTfM
Non sequitur comment is non sequitur.
DeleteBut yes, it's great to have Gianni as a contributor, even though we didn't mention it in this episode!
It's as if you're surprised. But I know that you know that I know that we know that you aren't. Where else could I post it that wouldn't be instantly buried? These things need to be acknowledged! It isn't every day that the staff of DT increases in size.
DeleteThe profit sharing must be a b!tch.
Thanks gents, can I still send you a personal check drawn on a local bank, or do you want a money order?
DeleteSoup bullion, please.
DeleteGreat show, Gents! Thanks for answering my question about the RoadMeister...I love that thing!
ReplyDeleteI wish I'd seen it when KBZ had it for sale. Maybe I should make you guys an offer for it, I live in L.A.
I saw one at a local Pick-N-Pull a few months ago...I popped the hood, and the LT was, of course, GONE!
Someone got a great deal on that motor, I'm sure.
Good job, Producer Ben. Oh, and you other guys too.
ReplyDelete