
What could be more presidential than a Maybach V12 Twin Turbo limousine? Well, nothing. This is probably the most presidential and unbelievable, perhaps record-setting auction ever, and there will be plenty of bidders. All of the mouse buttons will be sold out in Washington. It's hard to find a good mouse button to click buy-it-now in this auction. Find this 2004 Maybach 57 V12 TwinTurbo offered here on eBay for $48,888 buy-it-now or make-offer located in Dry Pond, NC.All the negative listings are fake advertisements, just like the eBay Motors, Autotrader, Bringatrailer, Craigslist listings. Sorry, people want a $300,000 luxury car that has depreciated by a quarter million dollars and extreme V12ing.
The 5.5 liter V12 under the hood is the most over-rated engine in the AMG catalog, and it doesn't know me but attacked me last night at the drive-in. It is a Mercedes S-Class flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never swapped a Chevy V8 into a Maybach (would never do that) but simply showed that 550 horsepower and 663 ft-lbs of torque is groveling and rated to make other cars look bad. Just more very dishonest media.
I will build a great wooden interior -- and nobody builds wooden interiors like me, believe me -- and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great interior on the inside, and I will make a Kia buyer pay for that interior. Mark my words.
The beauty of this Maybach is that the new owner doesn't need to be very rich. tips@dailyturismo.com




WHAT!?!?!? One can by a Maybach for $48k? I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteThis would be a great buy for the money saving conscience Rapper or Sports figure (are there any?)
The interior really reminds me of my old W140
Talk about depriciation!
ReplyDeleteA Grey Model 57 Maybach went across the auction blocks in Miami on 5/5/16 for $52,500. That car had 55,353 miles on it. Could it be that this the same car, which has traveled just 65 miles and depreciated another $3,612 in 9mos?
ReplyDeleteMein gott im himmel! I could buy this just with the money I saved last week by not paying any taxes, because I am SUCH a genius.
ReplyDeleteBadge engineering at its most gratuitously greedy.
ReplyDeleteCould be a great buy, but that front grill looks so much like a Lincoln it hurts my eyes to look at it...
ReplyDelete