Welcome to another edition of DT's cure for the Monday morning blues -- What Am I? In this better than being blind game
we find a random picture of a car and you get to guess what it is. In past weeks we've posted stuff that has ranged from easy to tricky, but today I just want to post something that nobody will ever solve. Why? Because I am a jerk. Any more questions? Just what am I anyway? Update with answer below.You are going to need access to a Bladerunner style crime lab computer to enhance this photo enough see what the blazes makes up that white blur. Zoom. Enhance. Pan. Pan more. Zoom. Nope. Not gonna do it.
The hideous white blur is a 1957 Buick Special offered for $1,500 in Fresno, CA...which by the looks of it might be underwater right now.
.jpg)

1957 Ford?
ReplyDeleteMid 50's Buick?
ReplyDeleteMy guess would be a 56 Buick too
ReplyDelete1955 Chrysler Imperial Coupe
ReplyDelete58 Cadillac
ReplyDeletei believe him, we're never going to figure it out - it's gotta be some weird fiberglass one-off or custom movie car
ReplyDeleteIt sure looks like a 1958 Chevrolet but might be a 56 Buick
ReplyDelete1957 Buick Special coupe. In white with a 2tone gray and black interior...what do I win?
ReplyDeleteYou got it on the '57 Buick Special, but she looks all white and I have no clue as to the interior, but black is a safe bet. This Craigslist ad has to have the worst set of pictures I've ever seen in an ad. Do not go for new glasses on this one, cause all the shots are this bad.
DeleteHow did you do it? Is this your car?
DeleteE-i-C Vince
DT, I know my cars... The front bumper length at the Dagmar separates it from the earlier ones which is easily seen in the picture. The later ones in '58 turned into a bling contest.
Deletelooks like it needs transmission work and, maybe.... a gas tank?
ReplyDeleteJust being a smart ass on the interior....also needs some very expensive wheel covers..
ReplyDelete