Welcome to another dreary Monday that can only be fixed by another impossibly complex What Am I? contest hosted by Daily Turismo, The Best Source of Wedges, Weirdos, & Weirdness on the World Wide Web (TM). Last week's silhouette of a custom Seville 'Vert was solved and found by BarbaraPaddles and J Jefferson respectively -- great job guys! Now, solve this puzzle that was suggested by Zach in the comments below.

I have to go with a Maserati of some kind but I'lllll be..... I've never seen whatever _that_ is.... I'm looking forward to reading up on whatever this is!
ReplyDeleteSome sort of Fiat 850? Osi?
ReplyDeleteTooo easy .... that'll be a Gitane, if I'm not mistaken.
ReplyDeletehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gitane_(1962_sports_car)
Better info here ...
Deletehttp://maximummini.blogspot.com/2011/06/minis-at-le-mans-1962.html
Awesome, your 2nd link includes a photo that looks like it came from the same photo shoot as the one posted above.
DeleteWell played Ropey, well played.
Delete