
File this next one under the "what the heck am I looking at folder" -- it seems to have started as a Ford Ranger pickup, but is now Chevy 350 V8 powered and equipped with a one-piece clamshell top. Find this 1984 Ford Ranger offered for $5,500 in La Follette, TN via craigslist. Tip from Dave M.From the seller:
Up For Sale or Trade
Full One Off Custom Ford Ranger
Phantom one piece top
350 Chevy, 350 transmission
Runs Good Drives Good
Will Need a couple things fixed to be show quality again
Look at Pictures
More than 16k invested
$5500 obo
Possible Trade for
Harley VW Bug Chopper
call or text me with any questions
See a stranger car parked in front of a pawn shop? tips@dailyturismo.com


When I saw the listing, I was hoping for some magical folding convertible mechanism. Obviously this was built as a show vehicle, since any practical use is negated by the rear-hinged clam shell top. And I sure hope he has some kind of ignition interlock so you can't accidentally release the roof latch when you are driving!
ReplyDeleteDisappointed there isn't a Jacuzzi in the back
ReplyDeleteOr a Keg....
DeleteLone Ranger on the door cards OMG
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a Harley VW Bug Chopper to trade. That sounds like a interesting mash up
ReplyDeleteThe fans clipped to the back of the seats are a nice touch. Guessing the AC doesn't work.
ReplyDeleteThe bed would be great for hauling trophies.