Time to enjoy Turkey week (unless you are Canadian, then you celebrated Thanksgiving a few weeks ago with a plate of Tim bits slathered with turkey poutine) with today's What Am I? challenge.What am I? Comments below.
Time to enjoy Turkey week (unless you are Canadian, then you celebrated Thanksgiving a few weeks ago with a plate of Tim bits slathered with turkey poutine) with today's What Am I? challenge.
Commenting Commandments:
I. Thou Shalt Not write anything your mother would not appreciate reading.
II. Thou Shalt Not post as anonymous unless you are posting from mobile and have technical issues. Use name/url when posting and pick something Urazmus B Jokin, Ben Dover. Sir Edmund Hillary Clint Eastwood...it don't matter. Just pick a nom de plume and stick with it.
III. Honor thy own links by using <a href ="http://www.linkgoeshere"> description of your link </a>
IV. Remember the formatting tricks <i>italics</i> and <b> bold </b>
V. Thou Shalt Not commit spam.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
69 Camaro SS
ReplyDeleteI was thinking it looked more like the V'd grille on a '70 Camaro myself.
ReplyDeletethen again, "a fine mesh" sounds like a Connery impersonation - i had a look at some Bond cars but nothing jumped out... of an airplane, stole a henchman's parachute in midair, landed in a gator pond, leapt across their noggins as their mouths snapped shut, stole the Sheriff's Hornet and squealed off into... my head as a possible answer
ReplyDeleteUgh... what is an air conditioner filter, Alex?
ReplyDelete-Stan (the befuddled Stan...)
70 Camaro?
ReplyDelete[image src="http://nastyz28.com/faq/emblem/70ssge.jpg" width="400px"/]
Sheesh...sitting here all proud of myself, until I noticed Matt Cramer's post above. That'll teach me to skim.....
DeletePassenger's side headlight door, from a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado
ReplyDeletePS.. Just grateful to get a chance to play. These are usually solved before I can get to them.
DeleteI was thinking headlight cover for a c. 1970 Ford Torino
ReplyDeleteDr D, great job! It is this 1970 Torino GT
Deletehere's an article about that same model, this one in much better shape - http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/collector-cars/muscle-cars/car_of_the_week_1970_ford_torino_gt_scj_429
Delete[image src="http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/70-Torino-grille.jpg" width="400px"/]