
There is a Ren & Stimpy song that goes something like this; It's log, it's log; It's big, it's heavy, it's wood; It's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good. Now, I don't know how long its been since I'd seen that episode of Ren & Stimpy (decades, for sure), but for some reason it popped right into my cranial echo chamber when I saw this next car. Find this 1972 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser offered here on eBay for $9990 or best-offer located in Simpsonville, SC.What rolls down stairs
Alone or in pairs,
And over your neighbor's dog?
What's great for a snack,
And fits on your back?
It's log, log, log
Everyone wants a log
You're gonna love it, log
Come on and get your log
Everyone needs a log
Log log log
My apologies to all who were triggered by this song.



[image src="http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-FU464_loglad_DV_20141201095844.jpg" width="400px"/]
ReplyDeleteNice photo, makes me want to go in the bathroom and toss a few logs!
ReplyDelete"Simpsonville, eh?"
ReplyDelete