
Unless you've been hiding under an old BMW for the past few weeks, you probably have read something about the new 2019 BMW 3-series, and you may have caught that it launches without a manual gearbox option!?!? That's it, I've had it -- I'm never buying a new BMW again...oh...wait...I've never purchased a new BMW and probably wouldn't if I had Bill Gates' money because used BMWs are so delectably cheap and available with manual gearboxes and non-hideous styling. Like this 1989 BMW 325i offered for $3,500 in SF Bay Area, CA via craigslist.From the seller:
1989 bmw 325i
VIN: WBAAA1306K4143434
condition: good
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 202000
paint color: blue
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe
For sale I have a 1989 BMW 325i with the 5 speed manual transmission. The car runs strong and has been very reliable since I've owned it over the past 4 years and the 25,000 miles that I've been drivig the car, including cross country road trips. If you're looking for a car that's super fun to drive on canyon roads and reliable to commute in then this is it.
Modifications:
Lowered on Bilstein Sport Suspension
E36 Headunit with a bluetooth tape deck (wirelessly connect your phone in a 30 year old car!)
Short shifter kit
Aluminum Radiator
Electronic Fan
Ireland Engineering cat-back stainless exhaust
Issues:
Fading paint and clear coat peeling
No AC
No power locks
Passenger seat belt does not buckle
Washer fluid not spraying
Euro clock freezes intermittently
Finicky trunk lock
Non-functional engine oil sensor
The car has a clean title and recently passed smog check, valid until October 30th. Call or text if you have any questions or want to come check out the car.
See a better way to drive the ultimate drivel machine? tips@dailyturismo.com



What a great space to store some Sparco seats!
ReplyDelete