If you didn't think the world needed a Donkbuggy...well you'd have been wrong. Where do I start..? The Donk is an urban commuter that uses HUGE wheels and a significant list, but the buggy is a small offroad style beach cruiser...mix them together and you get this 1966 Volkswagen Donkbuggy offered for $7,500 in Youngstown, OH via craigslist. Tip from Doug.From the seller:
I have a 1966 vw dunebuggy street legal 1600cc motor new paint 2 amps 2 battery's 24 inch dub floaters any questions call or text
See a better way to drive something odd? tips@dailyturismo.com



Ahhhhh, my eyes, my eyes. Somethings can't be unseen.-Josh
ReplyDeletedub floaters? WTF?
ReplyDeleteThe proportions of it make it look like a Power Wheels car for a kid!
ReplyDeleteHow about an MR2 buggy
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a real world cartoon car or a child's toy blown up to life size. Of course, that may have been exactly what the builder was trying to do. I can't hate it - although if it were mine, I'd swap the donk wheel and tire package out for some equally cartoonish mud tires.
ReplyDeleteFor when you are a white Rapper that lives in Malibu and also likes to surf.
ReplyDeleteI can't make up my mind whether the most appropriate response it "kill it with fire" or "that's the nicest donkbuggy I've ever seen"
ReplyDelete