
I spent the past weekend gawking at cars that are worth more than my house and it was epic...but I still think you can get a car that will be attention getting and fun for less than the price of a used Ferrari emblem. Like this 1974 Bradley GT offered for $4000 in Sacramento, CA via craigslist. Tip from Rock On!The Bradley GT was one of the more common kit car of the 70s; not as popular something like the Meyers Manx, but slightly more functional as a car and equally cool...although this one has a serious case of JC Whitneyitis. I know that the other guys at Concours d'LeMons get frisky in traffic, but I really don't think you need all those cow catchers.
From the seller:
I am selling my 1974 Bradley GT. It runs and drives great, like driving a big Go-cart! Its also a head turner, not many on the road, does pretty good at car shows too. Its a must sell, I will look at all offers but I will not give it away. It has a cracked rear window and needs some interior work.
See another car with bumpers that don't protect the exhaust? tips@dailyturismo.com



This car is good for one thing.... An all electric conversion.
ReplyDeleteThe knowledge on your website never confuses me cheap car insurance in cheyenne wy
ReplyDeleteI am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. www.cheaptaxiamsterdam.com
ReplyDelete