Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Taco Tuesday: 1984 Chevrolet Food Truck

Gianni is on vacation this week, so I (Editor Vince) am doing the Taco Tuesday feature, and I'm no expert on 2-stroke or 2-wheeled anything...but, I do love tacos.  Find this 1984 Chevrolet Food Truck here on eBay bidding for $6,600 reserve-not-met located in Staten Island, NY with 3 days to go.



Legitimate food trucks are expensive beasts, with off the lot costs easily exceeding $100k, and used examples going in the mid $40k range on a normal day.  This is because a food truck is a business and you can start recuperating the costs by selling food on the side of the road -- but be aware that many jurisdictions require permits and taxes before you start poisoning their residents.  The seller of this thing claims that he has a fleet of ice cream trucks and that his Burger Factory themed truck didn't mix well with ice cream.  I'd counter and say that a factory isn't exactly what people want to associate with food, and the truck should be re-themed with something appropriately gourmet, fusion, and hipster. I'm thinking Bacon Tacos, Thanksgiving Taco (you know, turkey, stuffing, cranberry--plopped in a taco shell), Tacos & Vape (nicotine infused taco shells, and e-cigs), or whatever.


See another way to start your Sound of Music & Japanese fusion themed food truck -- Edelricetips@dailyturismo.com

 

3 comments:

  1. Recent comment javascript was crashing the site (again!), so I've removed it for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truck electrics likewise incorporates helper control units separated from their motor to run an AC unit for the refrigerated trailer or to run a water driven pump.www.truckelectrics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Universal Trucks Role in World War II - World War II brought a demand by the central government for International to fabricate all wheel drive trucks for the military.jual alat berat china

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Commandments:
I. Thou Shalt Not write anything your mother would not appreciate reading.
II. Thou Shalt Not post as anonymous unless you are posting from mobile and have technical issues. Use name/url when posting and pick something Urazmus B Jokin, Ben Dover. Sir Edmund Hillary Clint Eastwood...it don't matter. Just pick a nom de plume and stick with it.
III. Honor thy own links by using <a href ="http://www.linkgoeshere"> description of your link </a>
IV. Remember the formatting tricks <i>italics</i> and <b> bold </b>
V. Thou Shalt Not commit spam.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.