
This next feature is just about the strangest piece of crap on the road...no...no, I'm not calling it a piece of excrement, we don't do that on this site -- but this car is literally (and figuratively) full of poop. Find this 1969 Chevrolet V8 Scatrod here on eBayThe seller states that this is a brand new build that hasn't been to any shows yet, although it was booked into "two large indoor shows on the west coast" -- not sure if the seller means car shows or porta-potty exhibitions. I hear the Pebble Butt Concours d'Effluence is going to be a great show this year.
Gotta go! tips@dailyturismo.com


How did I know that it was made in Kent.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JOQbwVJjxY
Great badge by the way, KBZ!
ReplyDeletethe funny thing is, i sent that over last night, unsolicited - no clue this kar was up Jefe's... um... sleeve - complete coincidence
DeleteI might also add that it was complete coincidence that today is World Toilet Day.
DeleteSorry, DT. That is incorrect. World Toilet Day is Nov. 19th. Don't ask how I know that.....
DeleteOut of all the important things I've learned today, I'd rank that as a strong number 2.
DeleteWhat a crappy deal!
ReplyDeleteGives new meaning to the word "sh*tbox*.
ReplyDeleteMind you, the CG looks to be a bit high...
ReplyDeleteWhoever buys the Poop de Ville should think about getting this car too -
ReplyDelete[img]http://www.ribak.com/da%20shit.jpg[/img}
Cop's In Kent know that area well have eaten @ the Caveman pretty good really Kent use to be a sleepy town now has real big city problems traffic is a bitch.
ReplyDeleteThis guy appears to have a $100k Super Bird, a dragster, and a Crapper Mobile in his garage. He is truly living the dream.
ReplyDelete