Welcome to another edition of DT's cure for the Monday morning blues -- What Am I?
We
find a random picture of a car and you get to guess what it is. Last week's puzzle was obscure & tricky (expertly solved by rottenland), so let's continue with that theme. To quote the great Corsican General Bonaparte "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." Just what am I anyway? Comments below:
Great job to Fleetwood T Brougham who instantly identified this thing as a Ford EXP. Find it here on eBay
Ford EXP?
ReplyDeleteJust to be thorough I'm gonna guess it's rebadged twin, the Mercury LN7 also.
DeleteWell done FTB! Too easy?
DeleteNot at all!!! It was tough actually until I started trying to ponder who made a two seater hatchback in the 80's with the rear space of an econobox. This was one of the few I could come up with, and the metal load restraint bar clinched the deal. Nice one!
DeleteTook me a minute to figure out what a mental load restraint bar was.
Delete1982 Ford EXP
ReplyDeleteMy guess was going to be a 66 Barracuda, based on the chrome bar, but then I saw that window shade thing.
ReplyDeleteMy guess was going to be a 66 Barracuda, based on the chrome bar, but then I saw that window shade thing.
ReplyDeleteThe EXP is one of those cars I have fond memories about and like a lot from a conceptual standpoint. Even if the car isn't an especially useful in today's world. It's the kind of car you would want to see become a collectible some day, and maybe it will..
ReplyDeleteGreat what is it...not too easy!
ReplyDeleteI had one of those in high school, my first car. What a POS. Did you know you can pull that trim piece covering the false floor up and hide a bunch of beer under there? Of course you may not make it to the party...
ReplyDelete