Welcome to another edition of DT's cure for the Monday morning blues -- What Am I? Time to
find a random picture of a car and you get to guess what it is.
Last week's puzzle was a picture of the inside of a 1979 Lancia Beta Zagato- it was solved by Tom Minch. Gauge your gauge knowledge with today's picture. Just what am I anyway? Updated with answer below.This was a 2006 Volvo V70R as mentioned by a few in the comments. It was a bit easy, so lets continue with a bonus round.


2005 Volvo S60r
ReplyDeleteClose enough!
DeleteIt is a V70R/S60R, as rottenland indicates. That is what I see in my 2004 V70R.
ReplyDeleteV70R is correct. Too EZ?
DeleteOh come on fellas, this was remedial. :-)
ReplyDeleteI know, this was too easy, but I do love them blue gauges.
DeleteYV1SJ527162542891
ReplyDeleteAh, Canyon State Classics.
DeleteIs he still trying to sell that Wagoneer? I don't know how he makes money, nothing he owns sells.
How about another shot at another one..this was too easy as Mr. brougham said.
ReplyDeleteBonus round...coming up...
DeleteVery nice looking gauges!
ReplyDelete