This next tip comes from Zach Z who wrote a nice poem to go with the 1973 Jensen Healey offered for $6000 in Bend, OR via craigslist:It is easy being green.
I've not always liked these,
but that'd be mean.
This thing, it's too clean;
The thorough application of armor all,
it's left a sheen.
That said, the collectors have not been keen.
So maybe Kermit was right,
and it's not easy, being green?
From the seller:
1973 Jensen Healey
condition: good
fuel: gas
paint color: green
title status: clean
transmission: manual
For Sale or Trade
1973 Jensen Healey
Restored some time ago.
This was one in a group of cars I bought a year ago.
Hoping to get this to someone who will appreciate it.
See a better way to drive green? tips@dailyturismo.com




Comments in rhyme please.
ReplyDeleteDon't make me bust any knees.
@Zach, as you requested:
ReplyDeleteA Healey, from Jensen you say?
with motor by Lotus, hooray!
the panels look straight,
the interior's great,
So six grand I'm willing to pay!
I love this color of green
ReplyDeleteand overall this car is quit shiny
But bumpers that gleem mean four speeds it seems
I prefer five, not to be whiny.
Its nice
ReplyDeleteIt has a good price
But it kind of reminds me of Stevie Nicks
And looks too much like a TR6
I do not like it
ReplyDeleteSeen in the sun you will run
Yup,too green for me
That shade of pea soup green
ReplyDeleteI don't mean to be mean,
And, this ain't random bitchin'
But no matter the polish or sheen
It's worse than Carol Brady's kitchen
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information?
ReplyDeleteGot BRG ?
ReplyDeleteHard to see in that light
ReplyDeleteThat green might be willow
On old Jags it's pretty tight
But old avocado
Makes you ill, yo!