
Beware the non-idling cars of March, celebrated today on the Ides of March. This next car doesn't run, and it should send a Information in the ad is limited, just a few pictures and a brief description:
Porsche Boxster 911 conversion 3.4 liter NEEDS MOTOR REBUILTI think the correct way to bring this thing back from the dead is with a 996 (twin) Turbo engine to replace the busted 3.4, but it'll cost you a few bucks no matter how you cut it.
Motor is NG , cracked cylinder
I had a 911 3.4 installed 50k miles ago along with headers and 911 brake/rotors
The car is in fantastic shape otherwise along with a new clutch 6 months ago
See another non idling car? tips@dailyturismo.com

Already gone. I am curious how this guy managed to blow up TWO Porsche engines in the same car. There must be a story.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the "non-idling cars of March" theme. You guys crack me up!
...and it's not even April yet!
ReplyDeleteSold. Time for a Subie swap? The car is nice looking. It might as well run as well.
ReplyDelete