Happy New Year to everyone out there in cyber space...I hope the '20s bring you as much joy, happiness, and car bliss as the teens have delivered. For today's post I want to ask a simple question -- what is the best used car to buy from the 2010-2019 decade? I'm not sure my choice is the "BEST" car of the decade, but it offers a fabulous bang for the buck. Find this 2013 Ford Focus ST offered for $12599 in SF Bay Area, CA via craigslist.What would you drive from the 2010 era?

"What would you drive from the 2010 era?"
ReplyDeleteMy daily driver: a 2016 Golf R 6MT. I've not encountered anything to top it in the past 10 years.
But these Foci are pretty slick also...firmly in the Hot Hatch/Bang-4-bucks realm.
I'd probably rock one of the pony cars, maybe a Coyote powered Mustang.
ReplyDeleteBMW 1M.
ReplyDeleteHow about you don't return with your spam and all.
ReplyDelete