
I've been leering drunkenly at Myers Manx style dune buggy kits for many years, and someday I'll buy one to tool around and enjoy the "beach" vibe, but I can tell you one thing for certain: My Manx won't have been used to store a creepy assed clown mannequin. I guess it is never too late for Halloween around some parts of this country. Find this 1957 Volkswagen Meyers Manx Style Kit here on eBay offered for $4,500 buy-it-now or make-offer.I don't mind a good "dead clown" gag when placing an advertisement, but the seller's textual description of the car is blank. Nothing. No haha, I was only joking about the clown, etc. Just a blank screen and your imagination as to what it will be like to deal with the seller. Bring your neighborhood SWAT team to when you buy it.
See a Manx that doesn't have a Michael Myers feel to it? tips@dailyturismo.com


Reminds me of one of my favorite comic strips, Red Meat.
ReplyDelete[image src="https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Build+your+own+clown_b2dd65_3838170.gif"/]
Actually, the description is not blank, but still is not very useful:
ReplyDelete"1957 VW DUNE BUGGY 50 yrs in storage. runs great. MUCHO BITCH'EN, needs wipers and brakes. 909 206 7089"
[image src="https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/media:3cca1ddd0ee84c498d51a783ec2ed527/400.jpeg" width="400px"/]
ReplyDelete