
After spending much of a Sunday at an aircooled Porsche event, I can say with some certainty that those things are expensive. Not just to maintain, but to purchase because supply is low and demand is as limitless as the demand for overpriced flat whites, avocado toast, and man-bun scrunchies. Anyway, if you want to get into a Porsche for...I dunno...let's say five-large...then you'd better start thinking about something that needs coolant. Like this 1985 Porsche 928 offered for $5000 in New York, NY via craigslist. From Cory.From the seller:
1985 porsche 928
fuel: gas
title status: salvage
transmission: automatic
1985 porche 928
New transmission,new disc brakes,new gas pumps, fuel tune up, rebuilt salvage
See a better way to drive a $5k Porsche? tips@dailyturismo.com


Automatic and Salvage - thumbs down emoji
ReplyDeleteI would love to own a 928s come day though. Seem like underrated classics if you can find a good runner.
I too feel the same way about the German Camaro. A 300+ hp/3400 lb. car must have seemed pretty cra cra 32 years ago.
DeleteSalvage title, eh?
ReplyDeletehttps://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/2ad30077-b4fb-4b59-8f3e-bef6afff7f8c
Wait. Man-bun scrunchies? What? I'm glad I don't know what that is....
ReplyDeleteNo Pasha upholstery, not interested
ReplyDelete