Last week's What Am I? went unsolved...so it is time to crop a marginally larger version of that same picture and let you guys take another stab.What am I? Ask the penguin.
Last week's What Am I? went unsolved...so it is time to crop a marginally larger version of that same picture and let you guys take another stab.
Commenting Commandments:
I. Thou Shalt Not write anything your mother would not appreciate reading.
II. Thou Shalt Not post as anonymous unless you are posting from mobile and have technical issues. Use name/url when posting and pick something Urazmus B Jokin, Ben Dover. Sir Edmund Hillary Clint Eastwood...it don't matter. Just pick a nom de plume and stick with it.
III. Honor thy own links by using <a href ="http://www.linkgoeshere"> description of your link </a>
IV. Remember the formatting tricks <i>italics</i> and <b> bold </b>
V. Thou Shalt Not commit spam.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Some manner of Countach?
ReplyDeleteSpecifically an early model - '74-78. Can't find the exact listing.
DeleteWell done RyanM! This is an early Countach. Asking price $1,095,000 -- find it here
DeleteGracias. $1mil... for that price, I don't think I'd do much daily turismo'ing...
DeleteI don’t know if this is correct but MAN is it fun to look at pictures of old Countaches.
ReplyDeleteThat is a strip steak broiler pan ..
ReplyDelete